Description: I, Eric, WhoRU??, have been in the patriot community since 1964 - I have lived through all of the patri-idiocy that just never seems to work - I finally figured out that what we were all missing was an understanding and adherence to Fundamental Basic Natural Principles. Through the application of these principles I was able to totally defeat the IRS in Tax Court in five minutes - we never got past the prosecutorÃ¢??s opening statement.
I teach and examine Fundamental Basic Natural Principles (FBNP). (yes, I know, that is three times redundant - I want to be sure you get it?).
What are FBNPs? FBNPs are those foundational principles that are derived from examining the Natural state of human relationships on an individual (one on one), basis, in order to best insure that each individual person is able to fully exercise the freedom he was born with. FBNPs are those principles upon which all human relationships must adhere to in order for freedom to exist.
What is Ã¢??FreedomÃ¢??? Ã¢??Freedom is the societal condition that exists when every person has full (100%) control over his own property and all of the derivatives thereof (children are NOT property).Ã¢?? Andrew J. Galambos, Free Enterprise Institute.
FBNPs are not designed by the intellect of men however we do use our intellect to examine human relationship issues to determine why such issues arise. This enables us to identify basic principles that when adhered to, will enable us to avoid future problems, in order to maximize the freedom of each individual. The CONstitution of the United States, as originally written, violated (and continues to violate), at least three FBNPs, these violations are the primary reason why we are in the political and economic mess we are in.
Due to the evil nature of some individuals and their propensity to install themselves into positions of power over others, premaritally through improper governmental design, it is imperative that those of us who desire to secure our freedom design governments that does not violate or allow the violation of FBNPs. To accomplish this we must recognize and adhere to certain FBNPs, such as:
1. Political governments do not exist in nature;
2. All political governments are the intellectual creations of Men;
3. As no individual man has natural authority to command another Man to service, it is impossible for Men who create government to imbue their artificial creation with authority greater than any one of them possesses, individually;
4. Therefore, it is impossible for the government to have any proper authority to command any person to service (or into citizenship);
5. All participation in government must be on a voluntary basis with no coercive power allowed to the government ("citizenship" mandatory or voluntary is totally unnecessary and mandatory citizenship constitutes a violation of Fundamental Basic Natural Principles);
6. "Taxation", being nothing but a euphemism for armed robbery, can never be the means by which a government of a truly free people is funded. Ã¢??TaxationÃ¢?? constitutes a violation of Fundamental Basic Natural Principles!
Therefore, based on the foregoing, the monetary system of human society and the means by which government is funded should be combined so that the interest paid on loans extended to private sector borrowers upon their voluntary application, is credited to the treasury of the four levels of government, where such governments will spend such interest back into circulation thereby overcoming the deficiencies in the current privately owned central bank. Such a system will allow the total elimination of all armed robbery ("taxation"). The Federal CONgress must be stripped of (1) all central bank and monetary system oversight, (2) the ability to borrow money on the good faith and credit of the population, and (3) of the authority to declare war. Numbers (1) and (3) must be assigned to the legislatures of the fifty several states and number (2) must be forever forbidden at all levels of government.
In order to implement the foregoing we must amend the Federal CONstitution; I have written a rough draft of the Twenty-eighth Amendment, posted on my Yahoo group as message number 285. For a more definitive presentment of Fundamental Basic Natural Principles I suggest you read my Notice and Demand presented as message number 247 on my WhoRU Yahoo group.
Listen in, participate, and enjoy learning the truth!
IÃ¢??m Eric, WhoRU?? less